Tuesday 29 March 2016

160329 Red Velvet | [TRANS] | It´s Irene~

[TRANS] 160329 - It’s Irene~

Hello, it’s Irene~ Everyone~ Spring is here! The weather has become warmer, the flowers have bloomed beautifully, and I wish that smiles would bloom on our fans’ facesㅎㅎ How are you? Are you doing well these days?
Until the day we met again, our fans’ precious time piled up day after day. I said I would be cheering you all on. Did you all gain some strength???? Honestly, if you’re tired, you can take a short break. I said that we should be happy together and when the people who truly like me and cherish me are happy, I think I’ll also be really happy^^
Thank you so much for congratulating my birthday today♥
trans. cr: jinhee @ fyeah-redvelvet!
source: official website
tagged as: #red velvet #irene #trans #fancafe

Credits to fyeah-redvelvet!

No comments:

Post a Comment