Tuesday 4 October 2016

160930 Red Velvet Instagram Update - Wendy’s reply to Seulgi and Irene’s V LIVE

[SELCA] 160930 Red Velvet Instagram Update - Wendy’s reply to Seulgi and Irene’s V LIVE“[TRANS] redvelvet.smtown: I told you I’m watching!!!! I’m replying to the screen but why do you keep asking!!!!!!!😱😭 While the members are lying down, I’m also...
image

[TRANS] redvelvet.smtown: I told you I’m watching!!!! I’m replying to the screen but why do you keep asking!!!!!!!😱😭 While the members are lying down, I’m also lying on my bed and watching 😭 Our two members are pretty today ㅠㅠ I’ll buy you both pajamas 🙃👍 Both of your voices are so good and it’s like listening to a radio and the recommended song is so good too 😭 I was on standby since 10 and have been watching since the start 😍 Our Unnie and Ddeulgi-jjing 💙 Do the LieV well and see you later~~ Hwaiting I love you💗💛😘😍💙
#I'mWatching #💚💜💗💛💙 #VoicesAreGood #YouShouldBeRadioDJs #Members'FacesHardAtWork #OurUnnie'sAppleHair #Cutie🐇KyaaGoodILikeIt #DoWellAndComeHome #I'mLyingDown #ComfortablyAndReadingAllTheCommentsMerong #Hoot #ILoveYou💙 #ComeHomeSafely💙 #IHadSoMuchToSaySoIt'sNotASecretThatIWroteALetter #EveryoneWatchTheLieVWellAndSleepWell~~😘
Trans. by: oven1408 / michelebear210

No comments:

Post a Comment