Tuesday 4 October 2016

[NEWS] 161004 Red Velvet’s Seulgi Reflects On Her “King Of Masked Singer” Performance


In a new interview, Red Velvet member Seulgi reflects on her time on MBC singing competition show “King of Masked Singer.”
Seulgi revealed her identity on the October 2 episode of the show, losing by 17 votes to her opponent Popcorn Girl.
The idol reflects, “To be honest, when I first got the casting offer from ‘King of Masked Singer,’ I was really worried about whether I’d be able to do well.”
“I was fearful about standing up on stage alone rather than with Red Velvet, but once I thought of it as a challenge that would help me grow, I grew to really look forward to it,” Seulgi shares.
“Whether I did well or poorly, I wanted to put on a performance that I myself could be satisfied with,” she continues. “I think that wish was fulfilled through my appearance on ‘King of Masked Singer,’ and throughout the time I was on stage, I was happy.”
She concludes with, “Thank you once again for everyone who spoke kind words to me, and I will strive to become a singer who can have even more courage and enjoy the stage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment