Tuesday 18 October 2016

[TRANS] 161017 Red Velvet’s Joy talks about dieting and composing songs on High Cut Interview

image
image
“I feel like I lose weight more easily now compare to when I was a high schooler. My face used to feel bloated even when I wasn’t eating to lose weight. Now, I exercise regularly and limit myself to a reasonably satisfying portion of food rather than restricting myself from eating entirely. I’m finding my know-hows little by little.”
image
If Joy could challenge composing a song in the future “Red Velvet has provided bright songs and shown many stages with that sort of feeling but I think we haven’t shown much stages with an alluring charm like Be Natural. I want to try making a song like Be Natural.”
Trans. by: seulgisolomon / wenbubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment