Tuesday 18 October 2016

[VIDEO] [TRANS] 161018 MBC Show Champion (Backstage) - Red Velvet

Mirror Link (Vimeo)
Translation:
Show Champion: Please show us the items usually carried in your bag!
Irene: Mine is.. phone? I don’t have something I usually carry..
Wendy: That is because unnie don’t usually bring bags. She don’t have a bag.
Wendy & Irene: The stuffs that are with Joy for 24 hours!
Joy: I don’t really have one.. Earphone! Here’s a new family, it’s a body lotion!
Joy: Also a new baby that went in just yesterday, it’s lavender oil.
Wendy: These stuffs haven’t even stayed with you for 24 hours!!
Joy: Oh, also! The thing that prevents our face from bloating! This a magic stick!
Red Velvet: That thing is really no joke!!
Seulgi: *digs in the bag* *gives out heart shaped finger* It’s the love for our fans!!
Irene: What the, next member!
Seulgi: Since I have bangs, so hair rolls!
Wendy: I gave her the pink ones as a present! One of them is dirty!
Seulgi: *throws the dirty one into the bag*
Seulgi: There’s also contact lens solution, and also pouches that I can’t reveal what’s inside bc it’s too dirty
Seulgi: There’s also phone chargers, and I also have a lot of lip products. I don’t know why I have so many
Irene: dididiririridididi
Wendy: *Widens eyes*
Irene: Oh, you surprised me!
Wendy: *Earphones and chargers are tangled* I’m usually not this kind of person..mine is just similar to the others.
Wendy: It’s jelly roll. This thing increases volumes! *removes hair strains on the roll* These days, I have so many hair falls *sighs*
Wendy: We don’t know when we’ll need it so I brought pens, toothbrush, charger, magic stick (same as Joy’s), wet tissue, cap, V-line pack.
When Wendy was taking out the stuffs, Irene keeps on replying “uh umm” it’s so cute.
Wendy: The V-line masks don’t cut easily so I brought scissors.
Joy: Didn’t you use that to cut open the pumpkin juice?
Wendy: That was in the past.
Wendy: I also brought body lotion, and also ARTIFICIAL TEARS. Do you need anything? Just say it.
Yeri: My saline solution is huge! Since, I can’t wear contact lens really well
Wendy: But she improved compared to last time!
Yeri: Also this tomato juice, and also perfume!
Wendy: I think we all brought perfumes
Yeri: That’s it!
Wendy: That’s it?
Seulgi: *Takes Yeri’s bag* *Digs in the bag*
Wendy: Oh? Is there anything?
Seulgi: *Gives out heart-shaped finger again* *Gets embarrassed*
Trans. by: baetoujours

No comments:

Post a Comment