Friday 30 December 2016

[PHOTO] 161231 Red Velvet Instagram Update - Red Velvet’s Yeri (Uploaded by Wendy)

[PHOTO] 161231 Red Velvet Instagram Update - Red Velvet’s Yeri (Uploaded by Wendy)“[TRANS] redvelvet.smtown: Aigoo, our Myemimie is so pretty 😘💙
She promised me that she’ll buy me a film camera that I use exclusively to take pictures of her only. You...
image
[TRANS] redvelvet.smtown: Aigoo, our Myemimie is so pretty 😘💙She promised me that she’ll buy me a film camera that I use exclusively to take pictures of her only. You better keep your promise Squirtle!!!!🤙 Promise! 🙃😍 #WenYerm #💙💜 #🐿🐢 #🤷‍♀️PutYourTurtleNeckInYouSquirtle #HehㅎILoveYou💙
Yeri’s Reply: 
image
Yeri: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋaigoongㅋㅋㅋㅋ yeah yeah I love♡

Seulgi’s Comment:
image
Seulgi: Yeah, Myemimah. Take pics of me too. -🐻
Yeri: Nope. I won’t take pics of you if you call me Myemim, Ms. Sushi. 

Trans. by: seulgisolomon

No comments:

Post a Comment